At Southwestern University, you can be anything. You can be the next All-American, Academic All-American, conference and even regional champion. Our 20 Pirate teams are extremely successful across the board, both in competition and in the classroom. All are competing on a national level. At Southwestern, we open doors for you. It's your decision which path you decide to take and which door you commit to walk through.
Below are some recent examples of the amazing achievements our student-athletes accomplish on a yearly basis.
Justin Broussard - Football All-American [READ] [WATCH]
Nikki Welch - Volleyball Two-Time All-American [READ] [WATCH]
Here are some other accomplishments of our student-athletes. You could be the next.
• Sebastian Gualy - Sought After Medical School Student (Men's Lacrosse)
• Mary Cardone - Dual-Sport Standout (Women's Soccer & Women's Tennis)
• Ryan Ogden - 1,000-Point Scorer (Men's Basketball)
• Mallory Harkins - Conference Defensive Player of the Year (Women's Soccer)
• Nik Kelly - Three-Time Conference Superlative Award Winner (Football)
• Leilani McDaniel - Conference Freshman of the Year (Women's Golf)
• Tyler Gammill - Back-To-Back Conference Individual Champion (Men's Golf)
In addition to our recent student-athlete achievements, our alumni also thoroughly enjoyed their time in Georgetown. Below are a couple of their stories in a feature we call 'Dear Southwestern'.
Dr. Robert Cates '06
Adam Winkler '04
Interested in joining our team? Fill out one of our prospective student-athlete questionnaires:
|Men's Sports||Women's Sports|
|Tennis||Track & Field|
|Track & Field||Volleyball|