Following Southwestern University Athletics on Facebook and Twitter
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Per NCAA Division III rules, members of the Southwestern University coaching or administrative staffs are not permitted to use Twitter or Facebook to communicate with any prospective student-athletes. If you are a prospective student-athlete wishing to obtain information from or gain contact with a member of the Pirate coaching or administrative staffs, you may NOT sign up to follow Southwestern Athletics on Twitter or Facebook. All accounts that choose to follow the "SUPirates" page on Twitter and/or Southwestern Pirates page on Facebook are subject to age verification per compliance with specific NCAA Division III by-laws.
Exception – A prospective student-athlete who chooses to receive electronic transmissions through the electronic service must retain the ability to decline receipt of the communications at any time or may unsubscribe from the electronic service at any time
Followers of Southwestern University Athletics can now sign up
to receive FREE text message score and news alerts on a mobile
phone via Twitter. Here's how to do it:
1) Click the link above and create your account.
2) Once your account is created, click on "Settings", then click on the "Devices" tab.
3) Add your mobile phone number following the instructions provided.
4) Once your mobile phone information is entered, visit http://twitter.com/SUPirates.
5) Click on the "Follow" button under the Southwestern Pirates logo to start receiving text message score alerts from Pirate athletics. To receive messages on your cell phone, make sure device updates are enabled.
Please note that while this is a free service, regular text messaging rates apply.